Terms and Conditions
The information below covers the terms and conditions for Navigator Arts website use. By accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this Website.
If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact Navigator Arts before you place an order for Contemporary art.
1. All art orders received by Navigator Arts from the website are subject to availability of art works at the time of receipt of order.
2. Acceptance of orders are subject to clearance of funds and where applicable authorisation of debit and/or credit card details.
3. Terms and conditions of sale and all other matters concerning Navigator Arts website are subject to the law of England where jurisdiction shall fall.
4. Customers buying art work from Navigator Arts accept responsibility for any taxation or charges levied in respect of art works they have ordered.
5. Copyright in all images and art works purchased or featured on Navigator Arts website vests in the artists and gallery as the case may be and in no case may any party reproduce such images.
6. Art purchases will be processed in British pounds sterling.
7. In the event that any credit or debit card used by a customer to purchase art work has been used without relevant authority or otherwise improperly used the customer shall be obliged to return art works forthwith.
8. Customers warrant that they have authority to make British art purchases from Navigator Arts in their own name and are 18 years of age or over.
9. Artwork will be delivered within 7 working days after all monies have cleared.
10. Artwork will only be delivered to the customers registered ‘Paypal’ address, if this method of payment is selected.
11. Returns of Navigator Arts works
Navigator Arts wants all customers to be completely satisfied with art work purchases made from the website. Therefore customers may for any reason cancel an order within 7 days of receipt of art purchases and subject to the terms below receive a full refund for the art work. Customers may cancel the art work(s) purchased by sending a written notice of cancellation to Navigator Arts (email acceptable).
Customers wishing to return art work(s) do so at their own cost. Art work returned to Navigator Arts should be in original condition along with the packaging and with all relevant original documentation.
Customers wishing to return art works should do so within 14 days of notifying Navigator Arts that the art work is being returned. On returning the artwork, customers should make sure that the artwork is sent with proof of postage, proof of receipt and with adequate insurance so that matters of loss or damage can be dealt with separately. Customers are advised to keep all receipts.
Given cancellation and returns have been completed as outlined above Navigator Arts will issue a full refund of the purchase price for art work excluding any delivery charges. For the avoidance of doubt customers are responsible for paying the carriage and insurance for any returns.
12. Prices and charges
All advertised prices include UK taxes.
Artwork can be collected direct from Navigator Arts, if so wished by the customer. Please contact via the website for further information on this operation.
Navigator Arts welcomes payment by Bank transfer, cheque, debit and credit cards.
Navigator Arts treats all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place.
When you purchase from Navigator Arts, we will ask for Personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, art work selections, payment card or other payment information.
Navigator Arts confirms that any Personal Information provided by customers will be only used for the following purposes:
• Processing orders for Art purchases
• To serve website content and promotions to customers
• To administer this website
• To notify customers of art works and art promotions that may be of interest.
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
For further details or clarification of Navigator Arts Terms and Conditions please telephone or email via the website.